
Hello and welcome to my Blog! I made this Blog because I wanted to tell every body in the world about animals and me. I have 2 cats one is named Cole one is named Nina Cole is a black cat and Nina is a gray cat . Nina and Cole were born on the same day and in October they will both be turning 7 years old.
Sabrina is our newest pet, and she is a 3 year old Greyhound from Palm Beach, Florida . Do you know what they do to some Greyhounds ? They kill many of them them after they race and if they lost a ton of races, so we adopted Sabrina. Now that Sabrina is settled in our house, she loves to be around my family a lot. We like to be around her a lot too! Hope you like my Blog!
Haley
Haley, your blog is awesome! I am so proud of your for your strong love of animals!
ReplyDelete